Cell-Ess® Serum Replacement Instructions
Must read information and product facts about Cell-Ess®.
Addition of Growth Factor Cocktail
- Using Cell-Ess with Primary Cells
- Using Cell-Ess with Immortalized Cell Lines
- Points to Consider in Serum-Free Culture
- Flow Chart of Decisions Required
- Formulation Examples
- Notes and tips on Adaptation Steps
Cell-Ess® Material Safety Data Sheet
Cell-Ess is a mixture of components that includes: inorganic salts, vitamins, Amino acids, carbohydrates, fatty acids, dextrans and antioxidants. This medium is used for the experimental in-vitro preservation and transportation of various tissues.